PDA

View Full Version : Poop!

ka-king
04-25-2007, 12:14 PM
I vote that we start a new section in this area for constipation and pooping notes. It seems to be pretty common concern for babies and I know it would help ease some sleep-deprived minds.

drakkonia
04-25-2007, 01:54 PM
:rotfl Does there need to be a Toilet section? But how many squirrels would actually use it? :dono

Critter_Queen
04-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Let's call it: Poopology

:D

PLEASE, Squerly, PLEEEEEEEASE???? :bowdown :jump

island rehabber
04-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Wish I could help here but creating new Forums is not included in my Adminstrative Empress Starter Kit.....Squerly has to do it for us. I think it's a good idea, and we just have to find a good name for it. (Peeing & Pooping 101?) (Potty Issues?) (#1 and #2?) :rotfl

muffinsquirrel
04-25-2007, 02:18 PM
We'll also need to post instructions on how to do the 'Happy Squirrel Poop' dance, for when they finally poop regularly!

muffinsquirrel

island rehabber
04-25-2007, 02:24 PM
We'll also need to post instructions on how to do the 'Happy Squirrel Poop' dance, for when they finally poop regularly!

muffinsquirrel

:jump:multi:jump:alright.gif

Critter_Queen
04-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Wish I could help here but creating new Forums is not included in my Adminstrative Empress Starter Kit.....Squerly has to do it for us. I think it's a good idea, and we just have to find a good name for it. (Peeing & Pooping 101?) (Potty Issues?) (#1 and #2?) :rotfl

What's wrong with Poopology?!?!?!?!? :sad

;)

Pam
04-25-2007, 02:56 PM
This is such a cool board....we have gone from cake decorating to poopology...all in one day. Now we need to go to ...what's for supper? :D

momma2boo
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Wish this was a sticky somewhere.

My Ocoee boys:

Ok ... now we have light colored mushy poops. Maybe I put too much heavy cream in the formula and it upset his belly. What should I do to help him get back to "normal"? Diluted formula? Full strength formula no heavy cream? Should I add a bit of plain yogurt to the FV?

Must be the heavy cream ... his brother has it too.

Anne
10-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Back off the cream for 54 hours and see how they do. I have had a few here that just can't handle the cream, keep the yogurt in unless the Poo doesn't change:D :grouphug

Charley Chuckles
06-10-2011, 07:23 AM
OK Charley and I want to join the POOP forum :D
Charley around this time of year when he gets lets say well endowed :rotfl does not poop as well as he should and sometimes only a few poops a day :osnap he does have back leg paralysis going on but that doesn't seem to ever be the problem...avocado will give him the poos so I never give that to him but I have been giving him a little for a few days hoping it will help/it didn't do much/I gave him a little mineral oil as I have in the past years it did help some....I gave him a very small amount of prune juice yesterday in hopes for poopers nothing last night however he is still in bed so I will check on him as soon as he gets up....I gave him a warm bath yesterday as well.....it may just be one of those things that needs to work itself out (NO PUN INTENDED :D )...........If anyone has some remedy for no poops I and Charley would greatly appreciate it :thumbsup

island rehabber
06-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Pure canned pumpkin -- not the pie mix but the solid pumpkin. Works almost every time!! :thumbsup

Charley Chuckles
06-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Pure canned pumpkin -- not the pie mix but the solid pumpkin. Works almost every time!! :thumbsup
Yes I am going to go to the store and get some ... I have been playing on the floor throughout the day with Charley and he has had some poops, but not as much as he should so I will try that :thumbsup :thankyou

island rehabber
06-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Yes I am going to go to the store and get some ..

If there's no pumpkin in the stores this time of year, you can try any kind of squash....not as good, but might do the trick!

Charley Chuckles
06-12-2011, 12:18 PM
OK Charley did not like the pumpkin so I used a syringe which he really didn't like :osnap he has had prune juice/mineral oil /I increased his magnesium...he is pooping :jump but his left nut has a lump in it, it is not hard and it may just be this time of year because the right side was swollen but has lets say deflated...( I know I am so good at descriptions :hidechair ) He seems normal. eating and active...I am going to give it a day and see what is what....then if it doesn't go down then I will be taking him to his vet...he has a wonderful vet Dr. Emerson along with Dr. Pam (can't remember her last name) they work together and another doc. there can't think of his name :osnap but anyway what a team they have saved my boys life many times :thumbsup
Did I just :threadjack the poop thread :thinking :rotfl