Thread: Probably need to send babies to someone else for overwintering

Hybrid View

Default Re: Probably need to send babies to someone else for overwintering

Memphis is a big area; and they have an awesome zoo! Been there many times with my kids. I’m sure if you called The Memphis Zoo they could hook you up with some quality rehabbers ! Try them , and see what contacts you can get. If that doesn’t work,PM me and I may know one or two here you could use. We aren’t far from you. And I’ve found a couple new rehabbers that may be able to take some. But I bet the zoo could hook you up with some good folks

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Snicker Bar from:

Scooterzmom (11-18-2018)

Default Re: Probably need to send babies to someone else for overwintering

Quote Originally Posted by Snicker Bar View Post
    Memphis is a big area; and they have an awesome zoo! Been there many times with my kids. I’m sure if you called The Memphis Zoo they could hook you up with some quality rehabbers ! Try them , and see what contacts you can get. If that doesn’t work,PM me and I may know one or two here you could use. We aren’t far from you. And I’ve found a couple new rehabbers that may be able to take some. But I bet the zoo could hook you up with some good folks
    I'll look into it, thank you! Hadn't thought of the zoo. I know squirrels are low priority here, raptors are the rescue animals all the big places seem to care about

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to SquirrelDad from:

Snicker Bar (11-19-2018)