Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two female grey adult squirrels

Default Re: Two female grey adult squirrels

This almost sounds like some sort of seasonal allergy, except that it's weird to only affect one eye. When you said you think she can't see out of that eye, are you saying she can't see due to this issue or you think she's actually blind in that eye? If you think she's blind in that eye maybe she banged/bumped/poked it on something (grasping at straws here) and it got irritated/injured. I don't really buy that myself though since they have all those whiskers and sensory hairs to warn them when they're close to something.
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by momest95 View Post
    They both have red swollen eyes, very lethargic no appetite look like they are dying. I have amoxicillin 400mg/5ml suspension, azithromycin 250mg 1 tab, polymyxin B sulfate and trimethoprim 10ml
    Sorry, I'm a bit confused here. In later posts you said only one squirrel has the eye issue, and just one eye. So did Baby have swollen eyes that resolved on their own or is it just Chip?
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Chirps View Post
    This almost sounds like some sort of seasonal allergy, except that it's weird to only affect one eye. When you said you think she can't see out of that eye, are you saying she can't see due to this issue or you think she's actually blind in that eye? If you think she's blind in that eye maybe she banged/bumped/poked it on something (grasping at straws here) and it got irritated/injured. I don't really buy that myself though since they have all those whiskers and sensory hairs to warn them when they're close to something.
    She definitely cannot see out of that eye, I’m going to upload a picture of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12