Thread: 10 week old squirrel acting lethargic, not interested in food

Default 10 week old squirrel acting lethargic, not interested in food

My lil girl Lucky is about 9-10 weeks old. She's been eating great, blocks in the AM and Espilac 7ccs about 3 times a day for other feedings.

She's been full of energy but today, I had to reach in her hammock to take her out she didn't eat the carrots, green beans left for her snack. Not near as active as she has been. She didn't eat her block this AM and when I tried to give her formula, she turned away.

She is pooing and peeing. Leave both a water bottle and bowl of water for her, but I don't think she's interested in the water as she gets good hydration from the formula.

She has a big cage in our house, not much sunlight for last fews day, gray and rainy.

Her belly looked a little puffy, but it's soft, not bloated. Help, not sure what to do.

Default Re: 10 week old squirrel acting lethargic, not interested in food

More info will be needed to figure this out... what is her consistent diet from day to day? What does she actually eat. The 21ml of formula is not a whole lot... how much does she weigh? Does she have access to water for additional hydration?

Squirrel Advocate

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spanky from:

Tashahaven (11-17-2023)