Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOUSTON help needed 5 week old squirrel baby found - hind end seems paralyzed - help!

Default Re: HOUSTON help needed 5 week old squirrel baby found - hind end seems paralyzed - h

Anybody heading to Virginia? I'll take him in a heartbeat. The respiratory issue needs addressing right away to my way of thinking. If he's otherwise healthy, he can lead a full life paralysis or not. Any chance of getting a vet to look at him?

bravophilson Guest

Default Re: 4-5 week old squirrel baby found - hind end seems paralyzed - help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in New York View Post
    He really needs some nurishment.
    Can you get a small can of Powdered Puppy Esbilac from the store.
    Make sure the third ingredient is dried whey protein.
    I will be back shortly to see if we can find someone near you that can help.
    I'm also going to change the title in your thread to reflect the location, that
    may be helpful.
    I just moved this to the emergency section to get more eyes on it.
    Yes, I'll get some Esbilac. I'll run to the store now.
    Just got in contact with a rehab woman nearby. She is contacting her network to see if they can find someone to take him. All good steps.
    Thank you for your help! And for moving the post. You all are such wonderful, articulate, awesome folks on this forum!

bravophilson Guest

Default Re: HOUSTON help needed 5 week old squirrel baby found - hind end seems paralyzed - h

GREAT NEWS! REHAB FOUND in HOUSTON! We found a rehab! She works at a vet clinic, and she is going to x-ray him and get him up and going best she can. Will keep everyone post. I'm so relieved to have found someone who knows better than me how to care for him!

4. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to bravophilson:

Chickenlegs (03-27-2017), lennysmom (03-27-2017), lukaslolamaus (03-27-2017), Nancy in New York (03-27-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by bravophilson View Post
    GREAT NEWS! REHAB FOUND in HOUSTON! We found a rehab! She works at a vet clinic, and she is going to x-ray him and get him up and going best she can. Will keep everyone post. I'm so relieved to have found someone who knows better than me how to care for him!
    Thank you SO much for going the extra mile for this little one.
    He has just competely taken my heart.

6. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Nancy in New York:

lukaslolamaus (03-27-2017), Mel1959 (03-27-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.