So it's been a while since I've been on here and no one will probably remember me, but I had a squirrel who got bit by a spider and passed away from it. Well, about a week or so ago my neighbors brought me three little squirrels about four to five weeks old. Closer to five it seems to me. All are doing great, but one of them lost a back foot while they were in the nest. It must have happened when it was young because it's healed up and gives him no problems. My question is, will he be ok in the wild without the foot. Will it interfere with his lifestyle at all? I know birds do fine without them, but I'm not sure if the same applies to squirrels. I would hate to let him go and something happen to him because of his disability. Also, I've just recently learned about the squirrels version of down syndrome. His face compared to the other two little ones is squished in more. Could it be that? He also is the more care free one. The other two are starting to charge me and give normal squirrel behavior, but he's just as nice and calm as he can be. Thanks for the help.