Thread: How do I resign

Amber Squirl Guest

Default How do I resign

How do I resign from here? Selling computer so I wont be back on.

FLUFFYTAILNUT Guest

Default Re: How do I resign

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Squirl
    How do I resign from here? Selling computer so I wont be back on.
    Thats too bad..Amber...I hope you will change your mind..and remain a memeber..and like Gamma said, " Come on..when you can.."
    See ya around....maybe??
    Rachel........FTN

If I'm not too late here...most libraries now have internet..where ya can use it like an hour or so at a time...I had to do this back in the spring for awhile...just a thought!! Hope All Goes Well!!

Talking Re: How do I resign

This surely brings up a sore subject with me. Computers or the lack of having one available. I've grown so accustomed to having to use one and having one to make a living with or to even teach a class or two on them. That I go into withdrawals if I'm not connected. It's worse than a nut, alcohol, or drug addiction, maybe that's why I'm so squirrelly.

Little bunny foo foo goes hopping through the forest.

bob

Mountain Mama is offline Her Royal Highness Administrator

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

When TSB was down for maintenance a few days ago, my heart started racing, I started sweating, mumbling incoherently, and stroking the computer screen, trying to coerce the site to come back to life.

~like a small grey teapot sits the squirrel ~wolfe

Yep... gotta have that TSB fix or else it's
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic929_1.gif

TexanSquirrel Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mountainmama
    You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

When TSB was down for maintenance a few days ago, my heart started racing, I started sweating, mumbling incoherently, and stroking the computer screen, trying to coerce the site to come back to life.

I know the feeling.

Amber - you don't need to resign. Just remain a member and come back when you can. Good luck to ya!

I remember (prebroadband days) when my phoneline was cut by accident and I spent an entire week pacing up and down in a demented fashion, I was absolutely irritable and absolutely no use to man nor beast.. I was in the local phone box trying to get my line re-established every single day... Yes, I am an information junkie!!
    But as it goes, people now know our offline information that need to know it and do contact me (or my OH) when there's something to be informed about - and it's good!
    I wouldn't have it any other way... heck, if I knew something was going to happen that meant I was gonna be offline, I'd gladly share my offline details so that if something came up that was of importance, I'd still be available...

Quitting is never an option... sitting back sometimes *is*... sometimes, you're gonna need offline information in case something happens and you realise 'hey, I need some help here...!'

So, unless you're already offline... bear in mind... we're still going to be here if you need us all - and as has been mentioned - you can use your account in any library or any location that has internet access - and lets face it - there are many more places now that have that than don't!

http://www.youtube.com/audiocoffee - videos confirming just how nuts I am

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.