Thread: Does anyone have a few tablets of Baytril or Cipro they could mail me in NY?

Default Does anyone have a few tablets of Baytril or Cipro they could mail me in NY?

Hello everyone!

My girl Ivy met me with aggression the other day that is extremely unusual behaviour for her. Now that we are in the following days, (though she is back to normal temperament wise) I have come to the conclusion that she has a UTI.
    She has very low urine output and has practically no appetite. She has barely eaten over the past few days. She also is rubbing her genitals on everything while she climbs. The way she is doing it does not seem like a heat thing to me, but it's possible that I am incorrect. I really do think it's a UTI though.

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help me by mailing me a few tablets of antibiotics. The only baytril tablets I've found online that are accessible without a prescription would be coming from Bulgaria and I don't want her uncomfortable for that long. I was hoping someone closer by could help. We are in Ny state.

I would be happy to pay for your help or make a donation to your rehab!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Default Re: Does anyone have a few tablets of Baytril or Cipro they could mail me in NY?

Oh no I am so sorry! I meant to post this in non life threatening help needed! I don't have the best eyesight! I will delete this once I post it in the proper place

I am having trouble figuring out how to delete this post so if anyone knows how to just let me know!

Default Re: Does anyone have a few tablets of Baytril or Cipro they could mail me in NY?

Just to rule out the in heat thing. Are her genitals swollen? If she’s in heat they will look much bigger. It’s also usually accompanied by the
    ‘ chick chick eeeeeeee call as well.