Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Help : sick tree squirrel

GhosTS Guest

Default Re: Help : sick tree squirrel

Thanx all.Sparks is doing well.He looks a bit dehydrated.He doesnt pee quite as much as he used to.Hope it will come around.Im giving him rehydration solutions in between feedings.Everything else is going well.He started to poo normal now.I'll keep you updated.

Ghosts, Have a great day with Sparks and thanks again for keeping us posted!

GhosTS Guest

Today I noticed something like dandruff on Sparks skin.It was only on a couple of locations.Also there is something like a healed wound crust near his tail.The only thing is he didnt had a wound.What is this skin issue??

GhosTS Guest

Hi all.Squirlgirl sugested that there should be a thread dedicated to sparks only.And I think now is the time to make it.( I gotta stop flooding Squerlys Emergency help thread..lol )

Here is the link.http://www.thesquirrelboard.com/foru...read.php?t=858

I hope everyone will follow the new thread as you did for this thread.I will need more help.So keep those posts coming.

Squirlgirl is offline Licensed Rehabilitator, The Squirrel Board

OOOOO..GHOSTS...thanks for the new thread!! You were not flooding the Emergency Thread!! I just think we all would LOVE a place dedicated to Sparks only...to know/see his every move!!! Every new hair, poop, when his eyes open...EVERYTHING! I know that I am not the only one that checks on Sparks, daily!!! Also...if he does have a little issue here and there along the way!! He has become so dear to all of us. PLEASE...if he does have an EMERGENCY...post it on the EMERGENCY THREAD, as a new post...new folks that join, not knowing Sparks and his large fan base...may have great input, also the same with NON-LIFE THREATENING....so others can learn also!! Thanks Again...I am looking forward to watching Sparks grow!! Maybe we should start a college fund...lol!!

GhosTS Guest

Sure thing Squirlgirl.I will post Emergencies in the emergency forum.& keep the normal day to day stuff in the Sparks's own thread.I think its better that way.Thank you.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.