Hello Everybody! I am on my second pinky grey squirrel raise and release. Monday is just over 5 weeks old. When we got her from a friend (they named her!), she was covered in at least 30 fire ant bites, which we treated externally with neosporin cream and baking soda. Then she got ringworm all over, which we treated externally with miconazole.

She doesn't have much hair yet due to the ringworm, but she weighs 72g, her eyes are open, she is very active and vocal (and opinionated), and she eats, pees, and poos like a champ.

Except yesterday I noticed that sometimes when she pees, a little bit of thick milky white something or other comes out along with the normal pee. Also her pee may smell more than it ought to. UTI? Calcium? I hate to give her antibiotics when we've been treating a fungal infection but I can if needed. I have chronic lyme so yeah, I have a veritable pharmacy in the house.

Some options:
cefadroxil 500mg capsules
amoxicillin 500mg capsules, tinidazole 500mg tablets, augmentin 875/125 tablets (all several years past expiration dates)
cranberry powder capsules each concentrated to equal 15000mg cranberries and 100mg vitamin C
oh and I also have nystatin 500000 tablets if that is needed

Please advise.