Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 month old squirrel bright pink skin, green eyes

Default Re: 7 month old squirrel bright pink skin, green eyes

It would be helpful if you’d start a new thread in the section heading NON-EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED. This way more eyes will see it and be able to help.

Baby squirrels are not capable of surviving in the wild until they are about 3 months old. Can you take a picture of them and upload it? What have you been feeding them? Can you share some more info? I can try to locate someone in your area to help if you’d like?

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Mel1959:

Diggie's Friend (07-17-2023), kenziebtt (03-11-2023)

Here is the website for licensed wildlife rehabilitators in Florida. It’s divided by counties. Please reach out to someone on the list near you so you can transfer the babies. They are too young to live on their own in the wild if they are babies. https://myfwc.com/media/5423/license...rsbyregion.pdf

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Mel1959:

Diggie's Friend (07-17-2023), kenziebtt (03-11-2023)

You guys are killing me with the posts that abruptly end . I’m dying to know about these green eyes . A lot of us research everything we can and tuck away important info just in case it’s needed in the future .. or sometimes we just get so involved in the post and want to know if these little ones are ok now. . Hate to bug but does anyone have an update ? Kenziebtt please update when you can . Hope monkey and lucky are doing ok !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12