Hello Everyone!!
Im Gaby Lanza, and im passionate about the wildlife on my backyard. (Orlando FL) deer squirrels, cranes, snapping turtles. all leaving happy and harmoniously as neighbors.
After the hurricane I found 4 baby squirrels(3-4 days old) eastern grays that fell on my back yard tree. We did all the attempts to reunite with mom with no luck. the wild life shelter was closed for days and the roads to my house were limited on access do to the flooding of near by lakes.

So far, we have been good for 4 weeks, I took them to my vet with is spacilist in wildlife and exotic, and she kind of point me on right direction.
but 2 days ago, a massive diarrhea spread out in all 4 (and worst on the little ones, and almost killed my "runt" Tyrion Lannister last night, he had what we looks like Hyporglycemic shock & dehydration so, I have him lick honey and hydrate hydrate all night, I sleep next to him, wake up every hour to give him sips of pedyalite gave him Pedialyte and he is BACK!! Im positive The diarrea was caused because the heavy cream went bad even when it was suppose to expire next week... So they are OK, they are eating and slepping and im hydrating between feeds. 1/2 hour ago Alpha and Beta played together, Danarys and Tyrion tag along but fell asleep very short after eating.
currently
Alpha weights 74gr and he is already chewing Henry blocks, he plays and explore, but he loose 4 gr in 48H
#2 Beta... weights 60 grams .
#3 Danarys 50Gr
4 Tyrion (the runt) that are about 53 gr
I. I think I need to increase amount on the feeding and fat t bringing up to a healthy growing path.
Im currently 5 % since they are coming back from heavy diarrea, I have Esbilac but I have not add extra fat today...Should I?
would it be ok to move to. 7% on my next feeding at 9:30 PM?
perhaps a midnight as well?
any fat??
Any advice will be appreciate it. I cannot post their pictures