Thread: One is very thin and tiny, other one chubby.

Unhappy One is very thin and tiny, other one chubby.

Hi i found 2 chipmunks in my car. They are eating drinking. It is normal. But problem is one is very tiny and thin. Other one is chubby.
    And also they are 4-5 weeks. Still fur is not growing. Please help me. If know something.what shall i do.
    Last edited by Binji and alvin; 08-18-2022 at 11:23 PM. Reason: To upload the video

Default Re: One is very thin and tiny, other one chubby.

bump
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Binji and alvin View Post
    Hi i found 2 chipmunks in my car. They are eating drinking. It is normal. But problem is one is very tiny and thin. Other one is chubby.
    And also they are 4-5 weeks. Still fur is not growing. Please help me. If know something.what shall i do.
    I resent my released two chipmunks. One had an injured leg and quickly healed and the other was a head trauma. The one with a head trauma was unable to sit up or eat on her own. I fed her FV 20/50 until she just refused it. I then started feeding her boo balls to keep her strength up and make sure she was getting the proper nutrition. Once she could sit up and hold food and such I fed her various nuts seeds and veggies much like I would feed my grey squirrels. Posting a picture of the babies would help me better access the issue at hand. Make sure you put water in a small lid like a mayo jar lid. They do not like a water bottle.

The basics of chipmunk care is the same as other baby squirrels. The real differences are criteria for release (pouching and hoarding) and they are a semi-soft release versus a hard release.

Here is a 6 page guide to squirrel care. After you review this come back with any questions or clarification needs.
    https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

It would be most helpful if you could post a picture of these 2?

Where are you located? I googled and came up with Sri Lanka??