Hi. My little Fluff A Nutter who will be 1 at the end of this month has just lost all the hair on the tip of his tail..It looks like a rat tail..... I know it is not mites or mange but from what I am reading in a few other places is that it could also be a an auto immune issue. He gets Henrys Healthy Bites along with a healthy diet and a variety of fabulous foods and there is no hair loss on any other part of his body. I have an older squirrel that is 5 yrs old and never lost his tail fur or any fur to be exact. Any ideals to help solve his little issue? He was rescued out of a yard while a dog was tossing him and his 4 siblings around like toys when I saved him... the other 3 males passed away... his sister is well and doing fine... he did have a rough start and I was getting close in releasing him when just over night he developed a naked tail..... I play with both everyday, clean out cages everyday, they run, hide nuts, play, jump and it literally was overnight that the tip of tail turned naked. Any thoughts or ideals is much appreciated.