Thread: Fox squirrel formula question

Threaded View

Post Fox squirrel formula question

Hello! I have raised and successfully released 5 squirrels over the last couple of years however when I always received the call to help them they have always been about 2-3 weeks old and I always just use esbilac puppy replacer for them. This baby squirrel I got a call for was about 3 days old I知 guessing! Just a pinky babe which I値l try to attach an image of the day I got her versus today. So far she has been doing very well I just want to make sure I am doing the formula correctly. I read online for the first 10 days to feed her the homemade goats milk ( 3 tbls goats milk and 3 tbls plain yogurt and then after a week add the heavy whipping cream) I am at a week of her being on the goats formula and wondering do I add the whipping cream to her formula now? I have been feeding her every 2 hours and one night feeding. She poops and pees very well when stimulated but her poop is bright yellow but solid. Now that she is around 10 days old I read to go to feeding every 3 hours and a night feeding. She weighs 25 grams now. My question is just am I doing everything correctly for her and when can I switch to esbilac formula full time? or can i use that now and then at 4 weeks I read switch to Fox valley 20/50? I致e alwAys ever just used esbilac in the past but want to make sure I am doing what is best for her to thrive! Name:  A92D39A9-0135-4292-BE59-39F7DE871DDC.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  68.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images