Thread: Help squirrel won't poop!

Default Help squirrel won't poop!

Hello,
    I have rehabbed a fee squirrel on kmr. I have not had one to rehab for a couple of years and now see you should use esibilac. About my recent squirrel, she came to 16 days ago about a 1to 1-1/2 weeks old. I gave her pedialyte the 1st night twice 3 hours I'm between. She then began eating urinating and popping for me. She was started on KMR I then gradually switched her to esibilac last week. The last time she popped was around 2 am Monday morning. Later in that evening I gave her some diluted apple juice and still no results today. I just gave her some pedialyte. She is currently eating 3cc of formula. I did not give her any the last feeding just the 1 cc of pedialyte which was at 8pm. Should I give her another round of pedialyte or could it just be the formula? Should I switch her back to KMR until fox valley comes in I seen a lot of people suggest that? Please help never had a squirrel this has happened too.

Default Re: Help squirrel won't poop!

No, I would stop the pedialyte... if she dehydrated I would give her plain water or the diluted apple juice.

Are you using the powdered Esbilac; and not liquid or Goat's Milk Esbilac versions?

How much does she weigh?

Did you order Fox Valley 20/50?