Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby refusing formula.....

Default Re: Baby refusing formula.....

Good morning, all. I am so glad to have found this group! He seems to be doing well, very active and cute as a button. He is still putting on weight and makes a purring sound when snuggled to my chest. He loves mushrooms. I was wondering if there is anything else that he would enjoy that is nutritious for him. Any ideas for the little red buddy?

Go easy on the mushrooms. Reds LOVE them, but they have bad calcium to phosphorus ratio which in large amounts can lead to MBD.

Gave you seen this?: https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...-Pet-Squirrels

Quote Originally Posted by CritterMom View Post
    Go easy on the mushrooms. Reds LOVE them, but they have bad calcium to phosphorus ratio which in large amounts can lead to MBD.

Gave you seen this?: https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...-Pet-Squirrels
    Thank you. I just took them out of his stash. Is there a difference in feeding reds? I wasn't sure if one variety required more or less of nutrients and digestive issues. He is going to go in a bigger container soon. I still haven't received that formula promised but at this point, I may just store it, unless you think I should give it a try. He is eating everything under the sun, including cream and a little yogurt.

Have you been able to guess his age?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12