My 3 rescue greys are probably about 8-9 weeks old now.

The runt is still maybe 2/3 size of the big ones. Biggest, baddest one must be a female, She does not want anything to mess with her, especially in the nest box. Try to pick her up for feedings she fusses and runs away, but is happy to eat when she gets out. In her box she will strike and bite if you try to get her out. Yesterday she got out on top the cage and when I got her, I had to hold pretty tight to keep her from getting away. She sank a tooth deep in my finger. I stopped at one of the med offices I used to work with and got a tetanus shot and some Amox in case it gets infected. She is eating most anything we put in the cage from veggies to yard and tree pickings. Still taking 10-15cc of formula 2 times a day.

The next biggest (boy) is a nice guy and loves to come out and visit. He eats good 2-3 times a day and all the stuff we put in the cage. The big bad squirrel just has to fight and dominate this easy going guy, although he does fight back.

The run is till taking formula 2- 3 times a day. Eating some regular food, also, not as much as the big guys. He is in a cage next to theirs. They want to beat him up any time they are together.

I quit worrying about feedings. I try 3 times a day every 5-6 hours and if they don't want to eat, I put them back in the cage. Sometimes they eat and sometimes not. I am thinking of moving the big cage to the porch next week for a week or so and then back to my shelter house at the woods. That would be about week 10-11 outside and 11-12 in the shelter house. After a few days in the shelter house, leaving the cage open. I really don't think this big squirrel can take being cage for another 6-7 weeks and I don't want to fight with her every day. The runt I figure to keep as long as needed to grow and be strong.

Any advice on a mean squirrel, the cut back feeding schedule and release at 11-12 weeks?