Thread: Short nose and large head

Question Short nose and large head

Hi all! I had a baby kicked from its nest 3 weeks ago. Momma came back a few times but wouldn't take it back to the nest so here we are. He is growing great. His eyes opened last Friday. He is eating and going potty perfect. BUT he has a very off shaped face and very short nose compared to the other babies we've rehabbed. He's still very wobbly also and won't climb. He sleeps A LOT. (which I know can be normal in babies) I was just wondering what yall thought. Am I just being a crazy worried mom? 🤣 I have pictures but I have no idea how to add them.

Default Re: Short nose and large head

Quote Originally Posted by Kdew View Post
    Hi all! I had a baby kicked from its nest 3 weeks ago. Momma came back a few times but wouldn't take it back to the nest so here we are. He is growing great. His eyes opened last Friday. He is eating and going potty perfect. BUT he has a very off shaped face and very short nose compared to the other babies we've rehabbed. He's still very wobbly also and won't climb. He sleeps A LOT. (which I know can be normal in babies) I was just wondering what yall thought. Am I just being a crazy worried mom? 🤣
    I have pictures but I have no idea how to add them.
    Very curious to see pictures of this baby to see what you are describing...
    Click on the attached link below, it can walk you through how to post your pictures.

https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...e-upgraded-TSB
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to stepnstone from:

Mel1959 (03-17-2022)