Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Its time for a grey

Default Re: Its time for a grey

Shot of the day with the 50mm f1.2 lens.

Hanging on for a walk.

My neuro boy always leans against me. He is pretty cuddly for a wild.

2. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to McCarthy:

Chirps (05-15-2022), sundoesshine (05-15-2022), Tuff (05-15-2022)

Just took a couple photos of the lunar eclipse. I'm not set up for astro photography and the longest lens I own is just a 90mm. A 135mm is incoming tomorrow, if I'm lucky, but that is still way too short.

Now I'm inclined to buy that SONY 200-600mm lens.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to McCarthy from:

sundoesshine (05-15-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthy View Post
    I had to laugh as well, but felt bad when he threw the squirrel on the ground, can't blame him though.

In the comments I read that they killed the squirrel when he was still waiting in the garage for the next attack. I would have trapped him after making sure that there is no nest with babies around, and relocated his feisty ass, away from any and all humans.
    Oh.

Now it's not funny anymore. I hope that person in the comments was wrong or just making that up.
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

Wait. I'm confused. I thought the eclipse was supposed to be tomorrow night. And we are expecting torrential rain here so will miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirps View Post
    Wait. I'm confused. I thought the eclipse was supposed to be tomorrow night. And we are expecting torrential rain here so will miss it.

Still going, here a live stream:

Yeah, I'm seeing a bunch of YT channels running it. I keep forgetting that "a bit after midnight on Monday" means SUNDAY night. LOL

Can't see it here, cloudy/rainy. I did see most of the one last winter? though. I didn't think there'd be another so soon.

Your pics are great. I can see a lot of stars also.

9. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Chirps from:

McCarthy (05-15-2022)

135mm lens just arrived from Hong Kong. Ordered last Friday, delivered on Monday, crazy!

Can't wait to test it on the gang this afternoon and evening.

Oh boy, more to come...

The entire gang was on the roll when I showed up.

I think they had group sex going on!

New lens is astonishing!

12. Serious fuzzy thank you's to McCarthy from:

Chirps (05-16-2022)

🤣😂🤣 I just spit my coffee out my nose, this needs to come with a warning ⚠️
    Charley Chuckles gone from my arms FOREVER in my heart 8/14/04-3/7/13
    Simon, our time was too short together, but you gave us so much love, be with CC now 3/7/14

The "CHARLEY CHUCKLES MEMORIAL RAIL TOUR" leaves the station choo chooo
    *Deland,FL. *Washington DC *Boston (Back Bay) *Boston (North Station) *Wells,Maine *Albany,NY *New York (Penn Station) *Back to Deland FL. "July 1- July 22" 2013

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...RIAL-RAIL-TOUR Check it out here
    http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...OW-A-NEW-MOMMY!!!!!
    http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...RAINBOW-BRIDGE
    http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...e-called-Simon
    charleychuckles1@gmail.com

I'm not poof reading any of this

14. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Charley Chuckles from:

McCarthy (05-17-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    ������ I just spit my coffee out my nose, this needs to come with a warning ⚠️

I kept my distance, didn't want to interfere while they had some "innocent" fun going on. Didn't last long. They saw me from about 50 feet away, dislodged, and came running for food. Squirrel logic striking once again.

If I'd be a female squirrel, I'd reject any male. Walking around with those stretched out nipples after every litter gets old fast! My girl still looks like a mess.

Funny you should mention this. We couldn't have much different climates and seasons, but yesterday, on a cool (50's) foggy day, it was "Squirrelimax After Dark" for the wilds at my house! To the point that they hardly ate any of their food yesterday, and I normally have to refill several times! Little Zeke is running around like a little maniac inside! He is all excited but he doesn't know why, so he just dives on me nonstop, wanting to play and wrestle (no, not THAT way, you filthy minded people!) all day! Every tree in the woods had multiple squirrels racing up and down chasing, and I even had to drag the hose out for one little girl who was just getting besieged by a whole group! 'Tis the season I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CritterMom View Post
    Funny you should mention this. We couldn't have much different climates and seasons, but yesterday, on a cool (50's) foggy day, it was "Squirrelimax After Dark" for the wilds at my house! To the point that they hardly ate any of their food yesterday, and I normally have to refill several times! Little Zeke is running around like a little maniac inside! He is all excited but he doesn't know why, so he just dives on me nonstop, wanting to play and wrestle (no, not THAT way, you filthy minded people!) all day! Every tree in the woods had multiple squirrels racing up and down chasing, and I even had to drag the hose out for one little girl who was just getting besieged by a whole group! 'Tis the season I guess.
    What did you do? Hose the guys down with cold water?

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthy View Post
    What did you do? Hose the guys down with cold water?
    Oh, hell yes! To say they can get rowdy doesn't even get close. I have seen too many cases of mating violence here to think it's all sitting in twin tubs at sunset holding hands in the squirrel world! 5 or 6 guys on ONE is a little much so yeah, a quick spritz and THAT is all over!

19. Serious fuzzy thank you's to CritterMom from:

island rehabber (05-19-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by CritterMom View Post
    Oh, hell yes! To say they can get rowdy doesn't even get close. I have seen too many cases of mating violence here to think it's all sitting in twin tubs at sunset holding hands in the squirrel world! 5 or 6 guys on ONE is a little much so yeah, a quick spritz and THAT is all over!

An hour later you could see them boys in town...

🤣🤣🤣
    Charley Chuckles gone from my arms FOREVER in my heart 8/14/04-3/7/13
    Simon, our time was too short together, but you gave us so much love, be with CC now 3/7/14

The "CHARLEY CHUCKLES MEMORIAL RAIL TOUR" leaves the station choo chooo
    *Deland,FL. *Washington DC *Boston (Back Bay) *Boston (North Station) *Wells,Maine *Albany,NY *New York (Penn Station) *Back to Deland FL. "July 1- July 22" 2013

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...RIAL-RAIL-TOUR Check it out here
    http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...OW-A-NEW-MOMMY!!!!!
    http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...RAINBOW-BRIDGE
    http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/s...e-called-Simon
    charleychuckles1@gmail.com

I'm not poof reading any of this

Hi,
    I'm not sure I'm using this forum correctly. I'm not sure how to make my own post to receive advice. My squirrel story and question. I received a approximate 1 to 1-1/2 week old gray squirrel on May 1st. The squirrel was given pedialyte for the 1st couple of feedings, she then began urinating, pooping and eating well. I was giving her kmr to begin with then gradually switched to esibilac last week( I researched and read that was better to give them because of the higher fat content). Now on Monday morning she urinated and pooped yesterday on Tuesday I gave her some diluted apple juice which still did not help her poop. She has still been eating she is not bloated but will not poop. I just tonight gave her some diluted pedialyte again. Should I give her another round of that before feeding her more formula and if so how much for a 3 to 4 week old squirrel. I have rehabbed squirrel before always on kmr and never had this issue should I switch back until an order of fox valley comes in. I am going to try that formula I also seen while researching that is the best for her. I had her on these formulas to give her something and they were readily available to me. Please help with any advice. I want to see little Mable succeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marge View Post
    Hi,
    I'm not sure I'm using this forum correctly. I'm not sure how to make my own post to receive advice. My squirrel story and question. I received a approximate 1 to 1-1/2 week old gray squirrel on May 1st. The squirrel was given pedialyte for the 1st couple of feedings, she then began urinating, pooping and eating well. I was giving her kmr to begin with then gradually switched to esibilac last week( I researched and read that was better to give them because of the higher fat content). Now on Monday morning she urinated and pooped yesterday on Tuesday I gave her some diluted apple juice which still did not help her poop. She has still been eating she is not bloated but will not poop. I just tonight gave her some diluted pedialyte again. Should I give her another round of that before feeding her more formula and if so how much for a 3 to 4 week old squirrel. I have rehabbed squirrel before always on kmr and never had this issue should I switch back until an order of fox valley comes in. I am going to try that formula I also seen while researching that is the best for her. I had her on these formulas to give her something and they were readily available to me. Please help with any advice. I want to see little Mable succeed!

Hey Marge, you posted in my thread and chances are that some of the very knowledgeable folks around here won't see your concerns any time soon. I just sent one of the admins a private message, so she can look into your questions, reply here or via messages and maybe get your own thread started for more help. That being said, don't feel bad for posting in my thread. The wellbeing of your furry baby is more important.

24. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to McCarthy:

Chirps (05-18-2022), island rehabber (05-19-2022)

So yeah, I'm jelly! They go through more positions in one setting than me in my entire life!

Priceless facial impression!

26. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to McCarthy:

Chirps (05-19-2022), island rehabber (05-19-2022)

OMG that last one . . .

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

You forgot to post a warning. I hope CC has learned not to drink coffee while reading this thread.

28. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Chirps from:

McCarthy (05-19-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Chirps View Post
    OMG that last one . . .

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

You forgot to post a warning. I hope CC has learned not to drink coffee while reading this thread.

Here a cuddly and innocent photo, she may miss the R rated stuff.

30. Serious fuzzy thank you's to McCarthy from:

Chirps (05-19-2022)

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast