Thread: Help !

Hybrid View

Default Re: Help !

I do not live in Florida but my understanding was that PET squirrels were legal for anybody, but you could not rehab and release without being a licensed rehabber.

What papers are you referring to? I know you are frightened - but you have stated that she does NOT have papers and that she HAS papers and I am confused.

In the meantime, call your friends, family, go on FB, etc., and see if you can find the human antibiotic Amoxicillin Clavulanate. It is sold under the name Augmentin and generic amoxiclav and other combinations of the drug name for humans. It is also sold as a pet med under the name Clavamox. Then go to the drug store and start using the Betadyne on all of the areas - both the bumps and the craters left when they burst.

Can you tell us what her diet is? Be as specific as you can.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to CritterMom from:

RockyPops (01-25-2022)

Also, you will need a 1cc syringe with clear markings on it to dilute and dose any medicine. If you do not have one, when you go to the drug store for Betadyne, ask the pharmacist for a 1cc syringe without the needle. Lie. Tell them that a neighbor's guinea pig had babies and rejected them and you need one to feed the babies.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to CritterMom from:

RockyPops (01-25-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by CritterMom View Post
    Also, you will need a 1cc syringe with clear markings on it to dilute and dose any medicine. If you do not have one, when you go to the drug store for Betadyne, ask the pharmacist for a 1cc syringe without the needle. Lie. Tell them that a neighbor's guinea pig had babies and rejected them and you need one to feed the babies.
    Hi guys thanks for all the help I went and got betadine i also found clavamox online that I won’t need a prescription for I was wondering if I should get the liquid oral drops or the tablets? And also the dosage. She has a diet of rodent blocks nuts yogurt grapes blueberries avocado raw coconut.

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to mpond731 from:

RockyPops (01-25-2022)