I work as a vet tech at an animal hospital and on Wednesday a baby squirrel was brought in after falling from a tree. The baby squirrel had blood around its nose and one of its bottom front teeth fell out. The baby was slightly dehydrated as well. I took the baby home and have slowly worked on rehydrating it and have been feeding it esbilac puppy milk replace (mix 1 part powder with 2 parts water). She had a normal solid poop the first night I brought her home and she is peeing on her own. She has gotten used to the formula and is now eating it very well. This morning she started having softer more orangey/light tan colored stool. I fed her bout 8mls this morning at 9Am and since then I have held off on feeding her because of the diarrhea. I have been offering her water from a syringe about every hour but she doesn’t like it. I am wondering if maybe I fed her too much or too often. I was feeding her every 2-3 hours at first because she would only eat about 1-2mls. Know that she has started to eat more I began spacing it out more to 4 hours. I was also giving her some pedialyte yesterday but stopped today because I read that you weren’t supposed to give it for more than 24 hrs. If anyone has any advice that would be greatly appreciated. I don’t know how old she is, but her eyes are open, she is fluffy, and has teeth. I would guess 7-8 weeks maybe.I know hoe fast diarrhea can lead to issues so I am trying to do whatever I can to prevent this.