Thread: Hello everyone , need guidance for my squirrel.

Default Hello everyone , need guidance for my squirrel.

i have a beautiful male indian palm squirrel , his name is Gillu . he is 1.5 years old . from last few days he is not eating much food as he was eating before. i dont know what is the problem . i am guessing maybe his teeth needs a trimming. he is also opening his mouth more often dont know why.
    he is only eating soft food now and completely stopped eating crunchy food like nuts or almonds.
    please help me what to do if anyone knows the solution of it.
    i will be very thankful to you.

Default Re: Hello everyone , need guidance for my squirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillu015 View Post
    i have a beautiful male indian palm squirrel , his name is Gillu . he is 1.5 years old . from last few days he is not eating much food as he was eating before. i dont know what is the problem . i am guessing maybe his teeth needs a trimming. he is also opening his mouth more often dont know why.
    he is only eating soft food now and completely stopped eating crunchy food like nuts or almonds.
    please help me what to do if anyone knows the solution of it.
    i will be very thankful to you.
    If you post a picture of his mouth that would be helpful. A picture in which his mouth is slightly open would be good, but don't pull back his lips and take a picture that often distorts how things are naturally.

An administrator may need to adjust your account to allow you to post a picture.

https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...e-upgraded-TSB

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Rock Monkey from:

Chirps (06-06-2021)