Thread: Injured squirrel fell from tree, looking for local help

Default Injured squirrel fell from tree, looking for local help

Hello everyone, I had a squirrel fall from a tree from ~40 feet onto a car. When it first fell, it was dragging itself with only one side of its body, just using its arm and leg. I thought it possibly had brain damage, as it looked very strange the way it was moving. After maybe 20 minutes it moved from the hiding spot it had under the car, but still didn't run when I tried to approach. I managed to pick it up, with no resistance at all from the squirrel, and put it in a cat carrier. It's currently closed in a bathroom in the dark. I tried calling both of the local wildlife rescues nearby, but both of them are closed until the morning. If possible I'd like to get in contact with a local (up to an hour from my location) rehabilitator to bring the squirrel to tonight. Please contact me with the contact info for anyone who is local to my area (Rocklin/Roseville, CA) or any advice on what to do until the rehab's open in the morning. Thanks

Default Re: Injured squirrel fell from tree, looking for local help

Any help. Are there any rehabbers in the area? Im not in the area ti help them.
    Almost everything in this post is misspelled

JAQUELINE (RELEASED) AND TALULA (RELEASED)