Thread: My squirrel is gone.

Default My squirrel is gone.

I have a 13 week old squirrel I had him since he was 4 weeks old he got out the door and out the house yesterday .I put his cage and food outside and looked everywhere for him .he ain't back .does anybody have an idea where else I could look for him I'm afraid something happened to him.i seen about3 squirrel playing in a tree yesterday but they were too high up to recognize Elvis

Default Re: My squirrel is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    I have a 13 week old squirrel I had him since he was 4 weeks old he got out the door and out the house yesterday .I put his cage and food outside and looked everywhere for him .he ain't back .does anybody have an idea where else I could look for him I'm afraid something happened to him.i seen about3 squirrel playing in a tree yesterday but they were too high up to recognize Elvis
    Pray a lot. Don’t just look around your house because if he was scared then he would have bolted. So go around and call his name. He will recognize your voice and he may come back to you. Other than that, just pray a lot. Look for him first thing in the morning when he is the most active.

3. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Tuff:

Rock Monkey (05-18-2021), sundoesshine (05-16-2021)

Default Re: My squirrel is gone.

How long has your squirrel been in the outdoor cage?
    It may come back late afternoon, dusk time today or tomorrow morning.
    If you have a small squirrel door that only he fits thru, leave it open and put food and water for him.
    Call for him . After his adventure he may return.