Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hubby found 2 so far

Default Re: Hubby found 2 so far

Update for the 4 boys. They are approximately 12 to 13 weeks now and everyone is doing well. Mr. FP started taking more formula when I introduced Maple tree clippings into the cage… that was kind of interesting. Tomorrow they're getting moved outside And we will start the very slow soft release process .... My very special boy Tex from the 2017 release has gone missing December 2020 that was very sad for all of us he was my squirrel ambassador he would take all the young ones and show them the tree highway and all the feeding stations. ... He would come sit on my lap and take nuts or sit on my shoulder when I was gardening … truly a special soul... Then my sweet Julie Jules went missing January 2021.... But on a lighter note these guys are ready ....... They started climbing the screens , They are not showing too much aggression yet but I see they are frustrated...so I know it's time to go outside And get used to all the sounds of the outdoors. For 4 males they are really getting along pretty well. Thanks for everybody's support and help it's always truly appreciated.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Binkers mom from:

Rock Monkey (06-23-2021)

Hi. A quick update on the 4 boys.
    I opened the predator proof door July 6 to let them out...due to too much aggression from Chief.
    Chief was out and gone while the other 3 took there time to explore. Everyone came back at some point... staying in the cage at night or back for a nap....now they are all around and greet me every morning for a Henry's wildbite and then a nice veggie breakfast....I call " where are my little monkey monkeys" and they all come down from the trees....and hang like bats reaching for a treat or RB...the cutest!!....they are quite friendly...which is weird since Mr. FP was the only one who would really interact with me....
    So all is good so far.. always nerve wracking these releases.
    Speedy isn't the brightest dude but he pals with one brother most of the time. I had to save his fuzzy butt from an older squirrel who was giving him a rough time....he was ok just a bit scared.
    Mr Wonderful loves his creature comforts and meals and is big and dark and gorgeous😍...Chief is huge too...Mr.FP is still my buddy....and Speedy is still a nervous, picky dude.
    Thanks for all the support and help!

4. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Binkers mom:

island rehabber (07-23-2021), Rock Monkey (07-27-2021), sundoesshine (07-23-2021)

Some pictures I think would give everyone something to smile about.

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Rock Monkey from:

Binkers mom (08-26-2021)

I will certainly try to get some pictures. Today I saw all 4 boys !!! And they still come to me for snacks.. The squirrel house my husband built that's in the enclosed area in my yard has now been occupied by a female squirrel and when I peeked in--- there are 5 babies that look to be about 2 and a 1/2 to 3 and a 1/2 weeks old. I leave her wildbites I believe she is one of my previous female releases because the squirrel house is on the low side hanging on the fence and we use it as an intermittent House between the release cage and me and making their way up into the higher squirrel houses houses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12