I have a male grey squirrel that’s about 2.5, maybe 3 months old, my husband was doing some work at one of his customers and found him. The poor thing was being attacked by mockingbirds, and when my husband ran up to scare off the birds, Rocket ran right up into his arms! He was going to find someplace safe for him and just leave him be, but the homeowner said that he’d actually seen Rocket fall from a tree the day before, and the mother squirrel never came back for him. The poor fella was severely dehydrated, infested with fleas, he had 2 very small scratches from one the birds, and he was also cold to the touch. I really didn’t think he’d survive the first night especially with him being so young, like his little eyes were barely even open, so he was just 4 weeks and maybe some odd days! Well I stayed up with him that entire first night and to my surprise the little guy made it! Now he’s a healthy little spastic Mama’s Boy lol! Which brings me to my question, now that he’s older all he wants to do is play, he will slow down for just a second sometimes to let me pet him but only for like 5 seconds then he’s ready to play again lol Which I know it’s normal for them to be very energetic and playful, but is it normal for them to even fight their sleep just to be up playing? Like he’ll pass out and literally fall over due to exhaustion but refuses to go get in his bed! It’ll wake him up once he falls over and he’ll just start running as fast as he can so he doesn’t fall asleep again lol! Has anyone else ever experienced this??