Thread: Looking to volunteer

Default Looking to volunteer

I am wondering if there is a rehabber located in western Massachusetts near the Northampton area,
    I want to get my rehabberes permit but I would like to volunteer a few years along side a rehabber , I know lots about squirrels but im not nearly ready to take the test and there is always much more to learn , And I want to help along the way.

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to bednarkim77:

Buddy (03-28-2021), Chirps (03-29-2021)

Default Re: Looking to volunteer

Bumping this post , There has to be a rehabber close to me , Ive been doing this with squirrels for 5 yrs now , I know I have lots more to learn ! Someone must have a need for help, I will travel , I need to get my permit but I refuse to take the test until I can hands on learn more . I know its baby season someone must need some help !!!!

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to bednarkim77:

Buddy (03-28-2021), Diggie's Friend (03-29-2021)

I know how to make the goats milk formula and I have plenty of foxvalley on hand for the next stage please help me, I need to know the ropes and get info and experience

Honestly, I know of zero rehabbers in the state of Massachusetts. Can you search the national and local websites for government agency wildlife rehabilitators? I think NWRA is one of them. Maybe others know some other organizations.