Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Squirrels being poisoned

Default Re: Squirrels being poisoned

Quote Originally Posted by baklagan View Post
    Thank you again. We connected. I will call her tomorrow morning. Also, little update - seems like the sheriff dept investigated. I gave them all the evidence I had, which is enough to prosecute her. I don't know if they will or not, but I did the best I could. They probably won't over a squirrel as they told me, but I will be following up. I have her confessing on tape to what she's done, so it's a pretty solid case against her. In addition, I have photos.
    I hope you have copies or gave them copies.
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Chirps View Post
    I hope you have copies or gave them copies.
    Oh yes of course. I have copies. I just heard back. The cops will not prosecute her. They must think I am naive to say, we're just sending it to the Humane Society

What an effed up world. With all the ugly out there, why do so many people have to add more???????
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Chirps:

jessijuju (04-12-2021), Mel1959 (03-23-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Chirps View Post
    What an effed up world. With all the ugly out there, why do so many people have to add more???????
    Agree. Sent the post, I don't know where it was published exactly as I can't see it. I am not that tech savvy - facebook, etc, not my thing! Hope someone sees the post. Thanks for the contact regardless. Not sure what to do now and how to spread the word.

Have you reached out to your local TV news media? I think that would be a good place to try to get help with your story.

7. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Mel1959 from:

Buddy (03-26-2021)

First off A HUGE THANK YOU to Baklagan! This is a despicable 🤬 evil soulless ugly woman.
    I would love to know what platform this story was sent out on. I come from a long line of animal rescuers. Who have contacts across the USA. We can make this spread like wild fire! So angry when I see that poor baby’s face. What a witch! She is really lucky that this crazy Jersey girl is in Co.
    Baklagan I think you should continue your walks and not change your route. She needs to know(or think)she is being watched. Terrrible soulless human. And as long as you are not going on her property or harrassing her. You are doing absolutely NOTHING wrong from a legal standpoint.
    I love us. We are good people. So nice to be a part of this group💜🐿☮️

9. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Jeltje:

Chirps (03-29-2021), jessijuju (04-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeltje View Post
    First off A HUGE THANK YOU to Baklagan! This is a despicable 🤬 evil soulless ugly woman.
    I would love to know what platform this story was sent out on. I come from a long line of animal rescuers. Who have contacts across the USA. We can make this spread like wild fire! So angry when I see that poor baby’s face. What a witch! She is really lucky that this crazy Jersey girl is in Co.
    Baklagan I think you should continue your walks and not change your route. She needs to know(or think)she is being watched. Terrrible soulless human. And as long as you are not going on her property or harrassing her. You are doing absolutely NOTHING wrong from a legal standpoint.
    I love us. We are good people. So nice to be a part of this group💜🐿☮️

It was shared on Facebook by a contact that I was given. I didn't personally post it (I am very bad with Facebook!) Anyway, I asked this girl to post and share with me, so I can spread it that way. She posted it on a friend's page I guess. I didn't get access to the post as that friend needs to friend me first for me to see. So yes, I don't know what they did and where...

I am in MN! If you have contacts, would love them. I

It was shared on Facebook by a contact that I was given. I didn't personally post it (I am very bad with Facebook!) Anyway, I asked this girl to post and share with me, so I can spread it that way. She posted it on a friend's page I guess. I didn't get access to the post as that friend needs to friend me first for me to see. So yes, I don't know what they did and where...

I am in MN! If you have contacts, would love them. I

Baklagan may I have your permission to open a topic regarding this situation. I will post it on several forums, rescue sites, cruelty sites etc.. You can PM me, if you’d like. 💜🐿☮️

12. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Jeltje:

Chirps (03-29-2021), jessijuju (04-12-2021), Mel1959 (03-30-2021)

Baklagan may I have your permission to open a topic regarding this situation. I will post it on several forums, rescue sites, cruelty sites etc.. You can PM me, if you’d like. 💜🐿☮️
    Yes, sure! I'd love that. Thank you. Can you please pm me - I will reply and send you everything. I look forward to talking!

14. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to baklagan:

Chirps (03-29-2021), jessijuju (04-12-2021), Mel1959 (03-30-2021)

Sent you PM!

I have a horrible update. After 2-3 weeks of not doing anything, she started trapping again. I saw a trap out there this afternoon... It makes me sick to my stomach. Lots of squirrels there, lots of nursing mamas out right now too!

I have a horrible update. After 2-3 weeks of not doing anything, she started trapping again. I saw a trap out there this afternoon... It makes me sick to my stomach. Lots of squirrels there, lots of nursing mamas out right now too!
    That is so horrible!!! I feel so helpless being in MO and not being able to help the poor squirrels. I cant imagine how u feel being right there and still not being able to help, or even get help for that matter. It seems as if all the authorities there are just as cruel as she is to just look the other way.
    I know its illegal... but is there anyway you can get the trap without her or anyone seeing? Its the only other thing i can think of besides getting violent with the old hag. Thank you so much for everything you have done to try to save these poor squirrels! And for your continued efforts.

She could have camera's up watching the traps be very very careful. Would Moth balls tossed near the trap keep squirrels away from the trap? Or get some kind of scent like Fox urine at Cabela's or Pro Bass Shops and put it in a super soaker squirt gun if it would reach the trap and spray it?? Maybe do it at night??
    What about going on the local TV or talking to a state rep??

OR ask her if you can relocate them rather then her kill them to the other side of town when she traps them. Maybe to just save their lives? Might be the best case compromise...

19. Serious fuzzy thank you's to BCChins from:

Rock Monkey (04-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by BCChins View Post
    She could have camera's up watching the traps be very very careful. Would Moth balls tossed near the trap keep squirrels away from the trap? Or get some kind of scent like Fox urine at Cabela's or Pro Bass Shops and put it in a super soaker squirt gun if it would reach the trap and spray it?? Maybe do it at night??
    What about going on the local TV or talking to a state rep??

OR ask her if you can relocate them rather then her kill them to the other side of town when she traps them. Maybe to just save their lives? Might be the best case compromise...
    My guess the state rep would blow me off. As for the trap, yes, I agree it could be monitored. She used to have it outside the fenced in area. Now it's inside so I'd have to get through the gate first. I did try talking to her once and she denied help, she lied that she finished trapping. Well obviously not!

Can you please be more specific about the Fox urine, I will try it. Where do I get that? No Cabela close. What kind of super soaker squirt gun? Can you share maybe some pics, it would be all very helpful

Thanks for doing everything you can! She will pay for her cruel actions; whether it's in this life time or another!
    Animals are magical....Thank you everyone who tries to help them, save them tirelessly...

My guess the state rep would blow me off. As for the trap, yes, I agree it could be monitored. She used to have it outside the fenced in area. Now it's inside so I'd have to get through the gate first. I did try talking to her once and she denied help, she lied that she finished trapping. Well obviously not!

Can you please be more specific about the Fox urine, I will try it. Where do I get that? No Cabela close. What kind of super soaker squirt gun? Can you share maybe some pics, it would be all very helpful
    I was thinking something like this
    https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Pee-...01AL6Y8AU?th=1

Not sure close you can get discretely but if you pour this into a long range squirt gun can you reach the area of the trap with out being noticed?

If you can sneak in when she is out grocery shopping you can bend the metal trap trigger so that it won't spring the door. If you have your own Have a Heart you will see ways to do this or study one in a store. Or bend the piece or remove the piece that prevents the trap from being pushed back open from the inside. Note, trespassing is a misdemeanor.

Alternatively, you could offer to attach some aluminum flashing to her garage where the squirrels are getting in to prevent that from happening.

24. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Rock Monkey:

jessijuju (04-12-2021), sundoesshine (04-12-2021)

Are you still planning to post on several forums, rescue sites, etc?

Ok, so long range squirt gun, not squirt bottle? And fox urine?? Anything else that can deter squirrels? The hard part is reaching her fenced in area

I am not 100% it will work but worth a try. It is a harmless way to try to deter them. And unless she see's you spraying it would never know as it is a natural thing. Thy have other animal scents you can try also.

From Google : Fox urine for squirrels and chipmunks is the deterrent that works. Get rid of rabbits, repel the squirrels, stop the chipmunks, and deter the skunks. Predator urine in the form of Fox urine granules is the natural way to protect your yard and garden from these animal pests. PredatorPee® Real Fox Urine stops rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, skunks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast