Ok so these 2 will be my first release this spring had them since the mom was killed by a hawk when they were little babies .
And I have my NR who is 5 she is eating much better now and I have her diet pretty much under control now
She gets 2 hhb picky and fresh veggies which she sticks her nose up at so I also make veggie balls and she nibbles at that.

As far as the 2 that are going to be slow released this spring i now am making the homemade blocks for them and they are finally eating them plus veggies and veggie balls and they all get plenty of outdoor food a d things to chew on but my question is can i give them too many vitamins?
They eat 2 or 3 blocks each a day and still act hungry,
I also have some teklad 2018 they will nibble on but it's not their favorite.

I got the recipe for the homemade blocks from Henry's because it would cost too much to buy all 3 Henry's
So i am using the 1 single pack of vitamins from Henry's when I make the blocks which I am making about 2 batches a month. With the blocks and the veggies and all the other stuff is adding teklad too many vitamins even though they are not crazy about the teklad? Also would 4 homemade blocks be too much ? They always seem hungry .