Thread: 7 years and still acting like 7 weeks

Threaded View

Default 7 years and still acting like 7 weeks

Hi Fam I hope you and your families are well and safe- I need your help, ideas and everything you got as I am just about ready to admit myself into a mental

Mr.Moby is now 7 years old, we celebrated his BD in October

Story: Moby has always been active, but as years go by he has not calmed down like many of the other stories I see of them calming down once they hit a certain age. I love my boy many of you who know me know that about me, but with that said, 7 years into this there MUST be a change- I cannot continue to deal with the crazy running around 6-7 hours continues daily. I need a system in place.

He has a critter cage which in the last 6 years he may have spend 5 minutes in it!!! if I put him in there and go out to my office room and work he started banging on the metal and it is very frustrating. He lost all interest in branches, toys, rolling paper or anything I get him. I have a family member coming to stay with me since my mom is going in for a very sensitive surgery DEC 1 and I dont know what to do with him being this way.

I need all your ideas, suggestions (toys, photos are helpful) just anything b.c there will be days where I would need to leave him at home and be gone most of the day to see my mom at the hospital which is already an hour away

Thank you Fam- PLEASE HELP

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to RamiS:

Diggie's Friend (11-24-2020), gunpackingrandma (12-23-2020)