Hi everybody. It's been a while, but I am back to get some input on what is happening with my Neptune. She just had her birthday this month and is now 1 years old. Before this issue she's been a happy, energetic, and loving squirrel. Six days ago I was out with her in her outdoor enclosure and I noticed it was taking a long time for her to urinate. When I looked under her she was making tiny drops while her vagina kind of pulsated, for lack of a better term. I thought UTI and began her on Baytril. There was no improvement, we thought maybe it was so bad it is taking a while for the AB to work. It seemed to get more difficult 2 days ago, so I started prednisolne. She's had 3 doses as of this morning. I take her out to her outdoor enclosure early every morning and I get the chance to observe her bathroom habits, and today she still took a long time to pee but she produced a lot more than in the days before, but it is only the slightest of improvements. No trouble defecating. Eats like a horse. Seems comfortable until she pee's, then she'll move a little a attempt to do more. She'll do this several times. Kind of like relaxing to ease the burning with a UTI after going pee. Anyone who's had a UTI will know what I mean. I have spent hours scouring for causes and cures, and spend my free time worrying and I just don't know what else to do. Does anyone have any thoughts on my next move? I'll be offline for a couple of hours. Thank you everyone.