Thread: Haven't Seen Her In Three Days

Default Haven't Seen Her In Three Days

I'm crying at I write this. My little girl hasn't come back to her nest for three days. I went away last week for Thanksgiving but she stayed around and she was here when I came home but now I haven't seen her since Monday. I worked Tuesday and if I don't get up early or see her in late afternoon, I won't see her so not sure about that day but for sure, she has not been here since Wednesday. I know she's a wild animal and this is all part of it, but I'm just so sad.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Barby from:

RockyPops (12-05-2020)

Default Re: Haven't Seen Her In Three Days

They often do this sort of thing, it scares us terribly but then they show up a few days later as if nothing has happened. Don't give up on your little friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Barby View Post
    I'm crying at I write this. My little girl hasn't come back to her nest for three days. I went away last week for Thanksgiving but she stayed around and she was here when I came home but now I haven't seen her since Monday. I worked Tuesday and if I don't get up early or see her in late afternoon, I won't see her so not sure about that day but for sure, she has not been here since Wednesday. I know she's a wild animal and this is all part of it, but I'm just so sad.
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to TubeDriver from:

RockyPops (12-05-2020)

Default Re: Haven't Seen Her In Three Days

Thank you. I'll hold hope that she's just off being a squirrel.

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Barby from:

RockyPops (12-05-2020)