Thread: Henry's picky blocks shelf life??

Question Henry's picky blocks shelf life??

I'm asking here because I cannot get ahold of anyone at Henry's. I ordered picky blocks and they were shipped September 13th and they have been lost in the mail in Kansas City for days. Do you guys know what the shelf life of the blocks are, out of the refrigerator? Will they still be good when and if they ever get to me?

Default Re: Henry's picky blocks shelf life??

That might be doubtful. When you get them....if you get them....I’d examine and smell them. They do develop mold and who knows where they have been sitting while lost. It could be some warehouse with hot temperatures that would accelerate the mold growth. I think you should continue to try to reach Henrys and explain the situation to Leigh and get her opinion. Henrys might replace them for you.

Thumbs up Re: Henry's picky blocks shelf life??

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1959 View Post
    That might be doubtful. When you get them....if you get them....I’d examine and smell them. They do develop mold and who knows where they have been sitting while lost. It could be some warehouse with hot temperatures that would accelerate the mold growth. I think you should continue to try to reach Henrys and explain the situation to Leigh and get her opinion. Henrys might replace them for you.
    That's what I'm afraid of. Thank you, I'll keep trying Henry's.

Default Re: Henry's picky blocks shelf life??

Henry's told me they would be fine for 7 days in transit

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to sraul from:

Mel1959 (11-04-2020)