Thread: Aspiration with clicking sound have cipro 250mg with me. 3 weeks old baby.

Default Aspiration with clicking sound have cipro 250mg with me. 3 weeks old baby.

Need help here. I rescued 1 baby. 3 weeksOld. I’m having him for past 4 days. He is thin. He was doing well with diluted cow milk for 2 days, had littleAspiration from 2cc syringe. He is on half heading pad. Today i have started puppy milk powder. I hear click sound when he breaths. Please help. I have cipro 250mg with me.
    Name:  DEC628D6-135C-4BF7-887F-0E3506320863.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  73.9 KB

Default Re: Aspiration with clicking sound have cipro 250mg with me. 3 weeks old baby.

Do you know how much he weighs? Meds are dosed by weight.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spanky from:

Yogeshindia (09-17-2020)

Default Re: Aspiration with clicking sound have cipro 250mg with me. 3 weeks old baby.

He will be less than 100grams. He is thin. I don’t have weigh scale 😐

Do you have a friend that has a scale you can borrow?

Or maybe you can take him secretly to a store and use their scale. No dosage can be given without an exact weight.

Keep him warm, and upright in the meantime. What is the local temperature currently where the squirrel is being kept?

Cuddle with him.

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Rock Monkey from:

Yogeshindia (09-17-2020)

Here, it is 29’Celsius ... 84.2F... his container is half on heating pad...

I sent dosing in a PM for an 85 gram squirrel. If you get an actual weight, we can dose more accurately but get the antibiotics started as soon as possible.

9. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spanky from:

Yogeshindia (09-17-2020)

Hello Yogesh. How is the baby?

(Refresh the page frequently to see new posts here)

I'm from Chennai and one of my baby squirrels looked as bad as yours. But she is doing well now. 2 and a half months old now. I'm saying this because I know how stressful one can feel when a baby is like this and to let you know that it can get better with proper care. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have here.

11. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Clare from:

Yogeshindia (09-17-2020)

Thank you all of you for responding here. The purpose of him was to make me stronger and make me more kinder. He has fulfilled his purpose. It’s 2am here. My eyes are filled. Heart is heavy. I thank him for entering my life. Even though it was a short one, I will remember him everyday of my life.

I'm sobbing here now. I'm really sorry. But you did your best. Staying up late to look after the baby. You gave him a fighting chance. Thank you for that.

P.S.: Please look at your PM.

14. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Clare from:

Yogeshindia (09-17-2020)

Sorry. I know it is a really terrible feeling.