Ok, I have tried and done everything I can think of. I have a 9 week old male that has had some type of diarrhea for almost a month now. He is on the FV 32/40, (waiting on the FV 20/50 I ordered). He was fine until I started introducing salads and veggies at 6 weeks old. It is NOT dark, or super runny. It is more of a tan, sticky, mucousy bubble.......It gets stuck on his legs and behind daily. He has had baths, pepto, yogurt. I have withheld the salads for 2 days, thinking they were the problem. I have limited his formula intake to 2-3cc less than what he should get.......No change. Vinnie is not dehydrated and drinking water from a bowl. He gets 2-3 Kaytee blocks a day, apple and oak sticks to chew. He is 269g and eats 13cc 3xday. He loves cauliflower and brussel sprouts. Not so much romaine, but will eat some....he has 2 other males he is cage mates with that do not have any problems.

Also, a female that weighs 218g and eats 11cc 3xday. Minnie is a week older than Vinnie. She is in a seperate cage with 2 other females, and, pretty much has the same thing, although not as bad.

There are 2 other squirrels in male and female cages with no problems whatsoever.

Can anyone give me any ideas about what may be going on with the 2 babies?

Thank you for any responses!