Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My baby Indian Palm Squirrel didn't poop from last two days

Default Re: My baby Indian Palm Squirrel didn't poop from last two days

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1959 View Post
    Anu, try scrambling an egg and cooking it. Once it cools offer a little bit to your squirrel and see if she’ll eat it. It might take several attempts for her to like it. Dried mealworms are another option for protein eating squirrels.

Here’s a link. https://www.microworms.in/meal-worms-for-sale-in-india
    hiiiii Mel...thank you sooo much for replying Mel....wow an egg ? ok I can offer that to my baby...I will tell you what is the result 😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and that worm thing...omg hehe ok I'll try that too...thank you for the link Mel ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    Mine love the meal worms, I use to get the live ones but use dried ones now so much easier. I'm guessing they are just as good for them🤔
    But for a baby the live might be easier to get them to eat.
    thank you so much for replying me Charley...hehe OMG !!! worms...I will try to get that worm thing...I didn't see this meal worm thing in Sri Lanka..so I will try getting that through the online 😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Monkey View Post
    Anu,

It is great to hear that the poop and pee is coming regularly.

Just to be on the safe side I would be sure to cut the bananas into small pieces and, as you do, always be right there as she eats. I had a wooden match stick with the head snipped off at the ready in case something got stuck in her mouth.

If she isn't eating the milk she still may eat yogurt. Try to find some that is plain, with no added sugar, but whole milk as they need the calories and the fat.

There are two reasons for avoiding sugar. Generally added refined sugar isn't good for them. Secondly, if everything you give is artificially sweet this may become the only thing they are willing to eat. They won't eat foods that haven't been sweetened and furthermore we want to avoid foods that have been processed and have a lot of man-made ingredients. Basic foods are best.

Most fruits have a very high water content. An apple is approximately 85% water. So every time she eats a piece of apple she is getting water. Helen peels every piece of fruit and she is more interest in an apple if it is the whole apple rather than just a slice.
    thank you so much for replying me Rock...😍😍😍😍😍😍 yes it's a happy news for me...she poops and peees fine...ok Rock I will give her tiny pieces....😍😍😍😍😍😍 Ok I will try to find natural things for her...my baby doesn't like to eat yoghurt.. that's the Reason she refuse drinking milk... today I tried greek yogurt hehe and it worked yeeeeey...now she drinks milk like 6 times a day and other whole time she eats fruits 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

That's great news.

Yeah for Greek yogurt.

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Rock Monkey from:

Anu (09-19-2020)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567