Thread: Boo Ball question

Default Boo Ball question

I’ve struggled forever with all varieties of block. Now I’m trying the “homemade “ version feom the official recipe from here. They won’t eat these either . Tried tough love , starve method , etc. Doesn’t work for this gang ( or their mom ). So I reuse pieces, freeze, and when enough , regrind and make boo bal recipes.
    Quesrion: would it be better for the vitamins in the original block leftovers, if I made the boo balls with the weighed portion of block in the unbaked, block dough ( rather than use old , already baked leftovers) ? And just bake all the goo ONCE ( my guys only eat boo balls baked , at 205 for about an hour) I guess it’s not as great as getting pure block... But boo balls are literally the ONLY way I can get anything healthy into them
    Won’t even eat boo balls made with veggie baby foods/yogurt...Has to be apple or banana or pear. Sometimes they will gag down if made with Apple/kale baby food... if enough nuts added . Sorry so long

Default Re: Boo Ball question

Also some substitute coconut flour for wheat flour... saw some Almond Flour at WM... any try this?

Default Re: Boo Ball question

I have used coconut flour. I think I’d opt for that over almond because I think it’s probably healthier. Yes, the least amount of baking would be best.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Mel1959 from:

Snicker Bar (08-17-2020)