Hey all...hope you're safe. Ok..so my guy is roughly one year old, male, well behaved, kept in door only squirrel. He eats fine, never really ever drank much, no overly aggressive behavior, sleeps sound at night. But a few weeks ago endured a full tail shed. I understand this is a season too late? No bald spots, and still a full tail, but he lost a LOT of tail hair only...no body hair. We kind of wrote that off. He did bite my mom slightly during it, but not bad...and he barely knows her....so wrote that off, too. Then we noticed his cage has been unusually clean this week. That means eating well with little scrap falling to the bottom...but also means less pooping and peeing. His abdomen feels firm...not overly full or bloated, but very firm. He runs around his cage fairly usually, but just wants to cuddle now when we take him out the two hours daily he gets out. Used to be the reverse. Kind of loved to run and go nuts when we'd take him out despite my trying to get him to cuddle me. Now, it's ALL kisses and cuddles with him not really wanting to leave our arms with little interest in attacking his usual dolls and toys. he's also sleeping more than usual. Is the sleeping more attributed to the shed...is he worn out from it? Is this a natural thing to sleep more end of summer in midwest? Or is something awry? The cuddling....is this an issue, or have I overly adapted him to nuzzles and spoiled him so he only wants bonding time now out of cage and does his cardio in cage only? Please help. Also wanting to find a vet or certified rehabber near Chicago who can charge me to consult and maybe do an exam and non sedated blood work up. Thanks!!!!