Hello, I'll cut to what happened. I had little Icarus (CA ground squirrel) out of her cage when I opened the door. She tried running out with me, so I picked her up and started carrying her back into my room, when suddenly she jumped out of my hand and her face smacked into a step stool. She started chattering her teeth because it hurt, but then I looked at the inside of her mouth when she started licking around and she was bleeding. After about 10 minutes she acted back to normal except in a really not good mood of course. She can still eat all her normal stuff thank goodness, but I think her teeth hurt. Her bite felt weak when we were trying to play, almost like I felt tooth movement, and she kinda rubbed her face with her paw after she tried playing with me. The bleeding from last night didn't seem to last longer than a minute, as I watched her intently the next hour. Is there a mode of action or precaution (other than her trying to fly again) that I should take? I feel so bad for my little baby . I'm so worried she my have a loose tooth, and because she decided not to sleep in my bed with me last night, as she was mad at me and/or in a bad mood from being hurt, I wasn't able to look her teeth. So tonight, that's what I'm gonna try and do since she's a deep sleeper. I'm just worried for my little love, any advice and guidance would be appreciated.