Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rapid breathing,looks like infection each corner of eye

Default Re: Rapid breathing,looks like infection each corner of eye

I know there are a lot of things going on with him but that last photo looks like a spider (?) bite? You can see two puncture/entry wounds in the center of that area. Just a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLittleSquirrely View Post
    I zoomed in.
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by TubeDriver View Post
    I know there are a lot of things going on with him but that last photo looks like a spider (?) bite? You can see two puncture/entry wounds in the center of that area. Just a possibility.
    I was wondering what that was. I thought maybe from the tooth from inside. everthing hitting him at once or just one thing i'm missing.

He is an outdoor squirrel right? If so, I would treat him with Revolution or Ivermectin. It may not solve all underlying issues but he almost certainly has some internal/external parasites since he is out there. It will treat for many of the possible parasites he might have and make him more comfortable and healthy if nothing else.
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by TubeDriver View Post
    He is an outdoor squirrel right? If so, I would treat him with Revolution or Ivermectin. It may not solve all underlying issues but he almost certainly has some internal/external parasites since he is out there. It will treat for many of the possible parasites he might have and make him more comfortable and healthy if nothing else.
    Thanks. He's actually having a better day than he has in awhile. Hes alert and went out of his nest to the outside cage and had a snack. I just went to the vet and purchased revolution. going to take a chance on that.

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to HappyLittleSquirrely from:

TubeDriver (08-03-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12