Hia squirrel lovers!

Please give me an advice to make a decision.
I found my baby squirrel (indian palm squirrel) when she was just 3 weeks old and raised her. She is very lively playful and totally adorable baby girl. On the 15th of June i let her play outside for the first time. I let her out from a window of my apartment. ( i stay on the ground floor in a very small town) She adapted well and came back quite soon.

Then i kept releasing her for few days and on some days i wouldnt let her out because its rainy season here in India and plus there is another squirrel girl who lives around who bit my baby four times. As the wounds were mostly superficial i still would let her out on some days.

i feel like she might be developing symptoms of MBD. She sleeps a lot eats less and over all seems a bit less active.

i am so scared because i didn’t know about MBD and she grew up on nuts and seeds containing a lot of phosphorus. I am afraid she is very prone to MBD. I think i should keep her for few more months and make sure she has enough of calcium. Today i found a lump on her chest. With a tiny wound in the centre. I am really afraid its is a sign of her disease that her bones are weak. Maybe she fell and broke a bone? Ofcourse it maybe another squirel teeth mark of her agressive friend. But why a lump? Do you guys think that i should keep her for few months? Or maybe if i let her out then she would have a better chance to balance out her calcium absorption? The thing is though where i live people feed chipmunks and obviously they give them the unhealthy foods. So i really don’t know what would be better....

she really wants to go outside though... also in this area there are 5 other chipmunks! Maybe it is too crowded to let her out in this area? I am just so worried and i don’t know what to do...