Hi my name is Mary. I am still looking for a nonrelease. I am comfortable with neuro, seizure issues, missing limbs , amd I can get my vet cornerstone vet practice to teach me how 2 trim teeth if they have malocussions. Cornerstone vet is located in columbia sc. 30 to 40 min away depending on traffic.

I am a stay at home retired medic. I am attaching pictures of the cage. This is just the inside one. We have the cage that rolls from henerys healthy pets for the outside as squirrels need at least 1 hour of sun a day for their bodies to unlock the calcium they eat amd to make the calcium usable by their body. There are no kids here.

The only time my previous squirrel was n a cage is when I was cleaning, ppl at the house for the squirrels amd theor protection, service guy like air condition guys.

My squirrels may have been spoiled cause they only like the cold, filtered water out the fridge. Theu tolerates the well water but I dont even drink that. I drink Fuji water or deer park. Yes I am spoiled too I reckon but water does have a different taste when it comes to city verses well or different water brands.

As I was saying only in the cage when I cant watch him or her with undivided attention. I pick them up or let them ride on my shoulders when I put clothes up or go to the bathroom.

I think this is why ozzy's death put me in a quick spiraled depression cause he literally was a part of me.

When u see the cage it's just nest box and ramps with a hickory tree stump in the bottom. He liked planking amd sitting to watch the birds outside.

As far as sleeping in there it was up to him. Doors on the cage top amd bottom remained open so he could take his nap n the nest box or fleece cubes. He usually put him self 2 bed there or he would walk to the bed room,mine, amd put himself to sleep in the old dresser I fixed up 4 him with his favorite fleece in all 6 drawers.

As I was saying all his fleece cubes, boa, toys and special things his squirrel god mom amd i bought r all packed up. So the pics is of the cage itself.

Sincerely mary r.Name: 20200610_072556.jpg
Views: 0
Size: 126.8 KBName: 20200610_072611.jpg
Views: 0
Size: 110.7 KB

Pics r sideways sorry I dont know how to flip themName:  20200610_072556.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  126.8 KBName:  20200610_072611.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  110.7 KB