Thread: Help! Possible aspiration.

Default Help! Possible aspiration.

my bb sneezed/choked? Idk couldn’t tell it happened so fast and nipple wasn’t in the mouth when it even happened it was so weird. But I don’t hear clicking yet and my hearing for clicking or any noises is super hard to tell I’m partially deaf in both ears. But it sounds bubbly? Idk if it’s lungs or belly. But I don’t have any antibiotics besides amoxicillin. The 500 mg pink stuff. She weighs 70 grams and she’s a red squirrel. She was fine though the night and still is fine. Eating and taking her formula and running around. But I want to give her a dose to prevent anything from happening or being to late.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spam from:

RockyPops (05-21-2020)

Default Re: Help! Possible aspiration.

How is she doing? Is she still acting ok? How long ago was the medication mixed? It doesn’t remain potent indefinitely.

Someone should be able to dose this if necessary so check back often.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Mel1959 from:

RockyPops (05-21-2020)

Default Re: Help! Possible aspiration.

She has been fine and her normal crazy self all day! I just tried to feed her an hour befor her regular feeding cause I’m tired and she refused. I don’t know if it’s causes she’s still full or if it’s something more. Still was acting crazy! I have some 250 mg last made in December :/