Thread: (Houston, TX) Non-Releasable Squirrel Needs Adoption with Proper Setup

Blizzard Beach Guest

Default (Houston, TX) Non-Releasable Squirrel Needs Adoption with Proper Setup

Very tame male squirrel needs a place to go in the Houston, TX area. Will need to show proof you have a suitable setup and understand their needs.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Blizzard Beach from:

RockyPops (05-19-2020)

Default Re: (Houston, TX) Non-Releasable Squirrel Needs Adoption with Proper Setup

I think in order to find a home for your baby you will need to give us some background as well as his current situation. Both parties need to have full disclosure to determine if it’s a good fit. Tell us about your sweetie. 😍

4. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Mel1959:

Chirps (05-19-2020), Nancy in New York (05-20-2020), RockyPops (05-19-2020)

Blizzard Beach Guest

Default Re: (Houston, TX) Non-Releasable Squirrel Needs Adoption with Proper Setup

He belongs to my daughter who got him about 6-8 months ago. A lady came into Petco giving them away and the others had been given away already so I took this baby since my daughter has rehabbed a few baby squirrels. He’s incredibly tame and loving to her but a bit shy at first to others. He is too friendly and tame to be released and she has thought maybe 3-4 different times he may have had a seizure but not sure. When that happens she gives him a bit of crushed activated charcoal and he’s good to go. No other problems or issues. She doesn’t have the space for a huge cage like he needs and though it breaks he heart to place him she knows she can’t keep him long term due to finances and space. He’s very spoiled and is generally a very happy squirrel.

6. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Blizzard Beach:

Chirps (05-22-2020), Diggie's Friend (05-24-2020), RockyPops (05-21-2020)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.