Thread: Clavamox dosage for Juvenile squirrel with pneumonia.

Unhappy Clavamox dosage for Juvenile squirrel with pneumonia.

I have a juvenile grey squirrel who has inhalation pneumonia, and I don't know the dosage for clavamox liquid.
    Both he and his brother have been doing great and till this evening when I notice he was clicking when he breathed. He is obviously in distress when I look at his little face. He doesn't feel well. Please any advice is appreciated. I have a new bottle of clavamox liquid for kittens. What is the dosage for my little boy, please?
    He is about 5 weeks old, and is otherwise healthy and active until this evening.

Default Re: Clavamox dosage for Juvenile squirrel with pneumonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Merako View Post
    I have a juvenile grey squirrel who has inhalation pneumonia, and I don't know the dosage for clavamox liquid.
    Both he and his brother have been doing great and till this evening when I notice he was clicking when he breathed. He is obviously in distress when I look at his little face. He doesn't feel well. Please any advice is appreciated. I have a new bottle of clavamox liquid for kittens. What is the dosage for my little boy, please?
    He is about 5 weeks old, and is otherwise healthy and active until this evening.
    Can you take a picture of the bottle that you have. Is this already reconstituted?
    Do you know the strength?
    How much does your little one weigh in grams?

3. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Nancy in New York:

Grinderhead (05-05-2020), RockyPops (05-05-2020), stepnstone (05-05-2020)

Arrow Re: Clavamox dosage for Juvenile squirrel with pneumonia.

Thank you so much, Nsncy in New York. 💖🐿❤

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I couldn't find the thread, so I couldn't see your post.
    I have been having a hard time navigating the website because I can currently only access it thru my cellphone. (I am taking care of my aged and sick mother, and can not access my home computer.)

My little squirrel has stopped the clicking sound (breathing), and has his appetite back. All indications are a full recovery.

His brother is doing well, and is the larger of the two.

I am calling the two brothers Stan and Ollie.

How do I post photos?

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Merako from:

Nancy in New York (05-08-2020)