Thread: Looking for a nonrelease

Default Looking for a nonrelease

Hi my name is Mary. I am looking to help a nonrelease that needs a home as my baby passed away from a volvous. ( twisted colon) I live in sc amd for now you can have a squirrel. The vet would be cornerstone vet. Practice. I have all the necessities for one with a missing leg, epilepsy, neurological damage etc. All I ask is that you be honest on its ability to accept some one new for a mom. You can p.m. me if anyone is looking to home a non releasable squirrel .

Stay safe out there. We all hope this Corona virus will be over soon.

Sincerely ,
    Mary r.

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Ozzy2019:

Chirps (04-08-2020), RockyPops (04-08-2020)

Default Re: Looking for a nonrelease

I have contacted a few members in the hopes one of them might have a little one for you. I’ve directed them to your thread.

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Mel1959:

Chirps (04-08-2020), RockyPops (04-08-2020)

Mel 1958,

Thank u. I go on this page 4 or 5 times a week. Its heart breaking on the sad stories like wrong milk overfed, bad diet, etc. I just have to keep in mind that good information is the only chance these guys may have. As far as a nonrelease I live n sc and my past 2 squirrels see a good vet in columbia. Only 40 minutes away. They r trying to pass the illeagal to own one thing. I have the set up for seizure babies, missing limb, too socialized to cats or dogs, not much experience with seizure babies but I dont work and have an awesome vet. Also this squirrelboard is always here. I'll keep checking this thread and my inbox . God will send 1 when he is ready I reckon. Been in love with squirrels since 2000. Got to help a friend in indiana with a baby that was found in a garage . Unfortunately mom was found deceased but he is being cared for by her and since theres nothing wrong besides a cut that is healed she is dropping him off at a rehab
    Again thank you for going out of your way. My last baby passed from a volvous per necropsy. His story is under rainbow bridge. His name was ozzy. Passed 3/20 this year amd I still havent getting out of the bed since.

Love mary rizner

6. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Ozzy2019:

Chirps (04-09-2020), gunpackingrandma (04-09-2020), Mel1959 (04-09-2020), RockyPops (04-09-2020)

I got to help a frie.d by phone with a baby for now. Still not finding a nonrelease but it will come eventually somewhere n sc. Thinking about rehabbing to offer help since I dont work . Question is cam someone be a rehabber but only take in 2 or 3 that will need to over winter?. The other thing I worry about is the constant well intended finder that's Waits too late; which h happens too often. Dont know if my heart can take losing them. Especially after finding out how bad it hurts and the hurt doesnt really go away. As far as I know the close test place I can offer help to are and hour away. One place is a big place called Carolina wild life n sc and the other are not so nice rehabbers doing out of their home. Use to help with both but cant take knes mental disability and the other is a user. What's the link to find rehabbers in sc.

8. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Ozzy2019 from:

RockyPops (04-09-2020)

Mary, I can feel your pain with every post. I know that special NR squirrel is out there waiting to come into your life. I just wish it will happen SOON for you.

10. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Chirps from:

RockyPops (04-09-2020)

WILDLIFE REHAB OF GREENVILLE

http://www.wildlife-rehab.com/

If you attend their squirrel rehab class (a few hours long) you make contacts and be able to help with rehab.

12. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Spanky:

Chirps (04-09-2020), gunpackingrandma (04-09-2020), Mel1959 (04-09-2020), RockyPops (04-09-2020)

Default Chirps/nr

Thank you chirps. I suppose one will come when God is ready. Been in love with squirrels since 2000. As a kid I thought they were so cute the way they walk

14. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Ozzy2019 from:

RockyPops (04-10-2020)

Still looking. 1 someone was selling in Georgia was already gone. Just updating

Sincerely
    Mary r

There are squirrels listed today looking for homes.

https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...safe-home-asap