Thread: Pneumonia… I don’t know how to does this medicine.

Threaded View

Default Re: Pneumonia… I don’t know how to does this medicine.

Just an update:

Chipper is amazing. We slowly switch from the homemade formula to the Foxvalley and he tolerated it very well. He is off his antibiotics for his clicking and sounds great. His diarrhea is gone and his poop is firm. When I got him he weighed 24 g and now he’s coming in at 40grams. I’ve had him two weeks today so I’m estimating him to be about two weeks and five days. When I got him he still had his umbilical stump. His hair is starting to fill in… But he still mostly naked. I’m hoping this new formula will help him thrive and put on a little more weight. He still looks pretty scrawny… I take him everywhere with me to make sure his fed On his normal schedule He eats so good. He’s got his two front bottom teeth in and his ears are starting to pop up and look like actual ears now.

I’ll never be able to say enough how much I appreciated all the help I received from this thread.

The picture I’m going to include was a few days ago. But it sure is precious.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Ashleyfrancis84:

HRT4SQRLS (03-14-2020), Nancy in New York (03-26-2020), RockyPops (03-14-2020), SammysMom (03-18-2020)