Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone. Often visited this page but never posted. We have a rescue from Hurricane Irma who lives with us. She had an injured tail from the time we found her so there you go. She normally hangs out with me when I'm home, a nice custom indoor cage for when I'm not and has a nest in our bedroom to sleep in every night. Started planning an outside cage so she has an outside option. Thinking 8 x 10. Spring time project for me.

She also has a decent "RV" cage for those weekend getaways in the motorhome.

We have two young squirrels from Dorian that we have set up in another outside cage for a spring time release.

Thanks to all on this forum. Couldn't have helped any of these guys without you.

2. 10 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to mdchia86:

Chirps (02-07-2020), CritterMom (01-14-2020), frankc (01-14-2020), Mel1959 (01-14-2020), Nancy in New York (01-14-2020), redwuff (01-14-2020), RockyPops (01-14-2020), SammysMom (02-07-2020), stepnstone (01-14-2020), TubeDriver (01-27-2020)

Default Re: Hello

Thank you for helping these babies. We would love to see pictures of them!
    redwuff
    State Licensed
    Master Wildlife Rehabilitator

4. 6 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to redwuff:

Chirps (02-07-2020), CritterMom (01-14-2020), frankc (01-14-2020), Mel1959 (01-14-2020), RockyPops (01-14-2020), stepnstone (01-14-2020)

Default Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by mdchia86 View Post
    Hello everyone. Often visited this page but never posted. We have a rescue from Hurricane Irma who lives with us. She had an injured tail from the time we found her so there you go. She normally hangs out with me when I'm home, a nice custom indoor cage for when I'm not and has a nest in our bedroom to sleep in every night. Started planning an outside cage so she has an outside option. Thinking 8 x 10. Spring time project for me.

She also has a decent "RV" cage for those weekend getaways in the motorhome.

We have two young squirrels from Dorian that we have set up in another outside cage for a spring time release.

Thanks to all on this forum. Couldn't have helped any of these guys without you.
    Hello my name is josh im somewhat new only posted a couple times. I just wanted to say hello and thank you for what you do. I have a similar story with my ninja. She is an eastern grey but she is black. Got her as a pinky with fuzz and nursed her to health and fur and i was holding her the first time she opened her eyes. Its something i will never forget. I have rehabbed and released a decent number over the years but ninja just took to me she was a failed release she got her tail injured and came back and i tried to release again she came back injured again and clung to me so she becacame my house squirrel. She is free roam when im home and has an encloser for when im out. She to has a nest in my bedroom and sleeps with me at night. She even potty trained herself. She is the most remarkable creature and to have this bond is incomparable to anything else. She is 1 years old like 14 months old. Im learning so much from her. Thank you for being one of us. Every footprint in this world matters.

6. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Josh and ninja:

Chirps (02-07-2020), frankc (02-07-2020), redwuff (02-07-2020), RockyPops (02-07-2020), SammysMom (02-07-2020)