Thread: Anyone familiar with Zoologic? Thoughts?

Default Anyone familiar with Zoologic? Thoughts?

Hi, Gang! Does anyone get products from Jeffers? We get catalogs from them for Equine and also for pets. (They are in Dothan, Alabama.) I was perusing the current pet catalog and checked the formulas. If this one has been mentioned on TSB I can't recall.

Zoologic Milk Matrix

"Milk replacers designed to let you virtually match any mammal's milk. Can be used alone or blended with other components in the Matrix family to formulate a milk replacer with nutrient levels that closely match a species' natural milk."

The ratio is protein to fat. Is that the same as Fox Valley etc.? I always wondered what the numbers meant. Is it protein to fat or does it mean something else with FV?

Anyway their available formulas are:

20/14

23/30

30/52

33/40

42/25

Just curious and looking for options IN CASE I ever have another precious little to raise. I don't have a credit card so waiting for a check to clear etc. dealing with FV or Henry's could take too long, if they'd even take a check.

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Chirps:

frankc (01-09-2020), RockyPops (01-09-2020)

Default Re: Anyone familiar with Zoologic? Thoughts?

The issue is that it is a PetAg product. That is where the lack of trust is right now.
    The Casey's are going to come forward with their esbilac finding in the next few days.
    Squirrels, squirrels and more squirrels....
    Prayers for the people who make this a better world...
    savesquirrels@sbcglobal.net

Default Re: Anyone familiar with Zoologic? Thoughts?

Thanks, SammysMom. It isn't identified in the catalog as a PetAg product. Can't see a label on the picture in the catalog either. They also have Esbilac, KMR, and PetLac, all of which are identified as from PetAg.